Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 to 25 mins
Total Time: 40 to 45 mins
- 200g dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 200g unsalted butter (melted)
- 250g granulated sugar
- 125g plain flour
- 30g cocoa powder
- 250g sugar
- 1 pack of Oreos
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Line a square or rectangular baking tin with non-stick paper.
Tip: If you don’t have baking paper, butter your tin and dust with Cocoa powder, then shake off any excess cocoa powder before adding your brownie mix.
- Melt butter in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds
- Add to melted butter to sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl then beat until the mixture is light and pale.
- Once fully incorporated, add eggs and whisk one-by-one to prevent splitting.
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave for 1-2 minutes, remember to check and stir every 30 seconds to prevent burning.
- Add melted dark chocolate to mixture and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Sift plain flour, cocoa and baking powder together and add it to your mixture.
- Fold the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda into your mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour half of your brownie mix to your baking tin then add Oreo cookies
- Pour the remaining half of your brownie mix on top of your brownie-Oreo mix and add broken Oreo cookies on top.
- Bake your brownies for 20- 25 minutes THEN let them cool fully so they are soft and chewy before cutting.
Tips & Extras:
- Don’t like Oreos? Change your filling to whatever fillings you like. E.g. chocolate chips, nuts, fudge, peanut butter, Reece’s and more!
- Wait till brownies are fully cooled until cutting
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, strawberries & blueberries to garnish
For a social media feature, tag us your foodie post at @mydineuk
Use the hashtag #MyDineMyWay
View our catering services for events, meetings and more here.